- Achieve individual sales by proactively identifying and marketing, as well as recommending banking products and services beneficial to the customer.
- Must be a Keeper of the Culture , beyond a brand ambassador, able to tell the story and convey the essence of Woodforest National Bank.
- Enhance customer experience and the reputation of the Bank by warmly and sincerely greeting, fearlessly engaging, and developing extraordinary relationships with customers as well as retail partners.
- Embraces a technology driven customer experience.
- Ability to explain complex solutions in a simple to understand way.
- Demonstrate flexibility to perform every other duty as assigned.
- Must be fearless when seeking business within the store and outside of the branch.
- Must possess a teachable spirit that is open to positive, direct coaching and feedback.
- Ability to work flexible or extended working hours to meet business needs; demonstrated reliability.
- Customer experience orientation with effective problem solving abilities, the ability to maintain composure and convey a positive attitude while interacting with customers as well as internal team members. Passionate about taking care of people.
- Knowledge of/or ability to quickly learn banking and lending products, services, policies, procedures, regulatory guidelines, as well as engaging in a sales and service process.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, follow directions, and apply proper policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task in a fast pace environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to understand instructions, forms, applications, financial statements and credit reports.
- Take part in positive branch assessments.
Practice branch security procedures and protect customer confidentiality and privacy.
- Perform branch servicing duties such as cash and vault balancing, ordering cash, cards, reports, audits, control checks, maintaining and servicing automated teller machines, as well as cleaning work areas.
Open and perform account maintenance on depository accounts and loans.
- Address customer questions and concerns by phone and in person or refers to appropriate internal resource with ownership until final resolution.
Formal Education & Certification
- 3-5 years of extraordinary sales and service experience.
- Previous banking experience is preferred, but not required.
- Must be fun, positive and engaging.
Work StatusSupervisory ResponsibilityTravel
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must earn Digital Ambassador Certification within 12 months.
- Up to 25% or more outside of branch or as needed by customer.
Associated topics: banking service, collection analyst, loan officer, loan originator, mortgage, mortgage underwriter, officer, personal banker iii, sale, sell