At Walmart Labs we?re reinventing the world?s leading retail platform, leveraging our unique strengths to deliver the best customer experience wherever our customers shop. Imagine an environment where one line of code, one experiment, or one idea has the power to catapult an entire industry towards a smarter future. Better yet, imagine if that power could be yours, every day. That?s what we do at Walmart Labs.
Sr Technical Expert Cybersecurity will:
- Directs coordination between large projects and the technical execution plan
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads implementation of diverse advanced technology solutions to increase security posture
- Leads technical direction and coordination between large projects and the technical execution plan
- Maintains and advances security expertise
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 8 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 12 years OR 10 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 12 years.
- 2 years' experience integrating new technologies into existing technology portfolio.
- 3 years' experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 4 years' experience with at least one of the following scripting/programming languages: Python, Perl, Powershell, VB Script, Ruby, PHP, Bash, C, C++, C#, or .Net.
- 5 years' experience creating and presenting technical strategies and technical solution recommendations.
- 5 years' experience with at least four cybersecurity technologies: security incident and event management (SIEM), intrusion defense systems (IDS), intrusion prevention systems (IPS), firewall, antivirus, web proxies, authentication, cryptography, Unix/Windows server administration, and/or network administration.
- Certified Intrusion analyst (GCIAs), GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM), GIAC Penetration Testing Certification (GPEN), GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED), Certified Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), and/or Security Cisco Certified Networking Professional Security (CCNP-Security).
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.
Associated topics: cajera, counter, courtesy, customer, customer experience representative, deliver, retail sales consultant, seller, store associate, venta