- Sorenson Communications
- $34,305.00 -64,540.00/year*
Customer Service/Call Center
141 Gilbert Dr
Answer calls placed through videophones or chats through instant message from Sorenson Trainers and customers nationwide. Verify and update information in the database. Complete call description tickets for each call received. Help provide customers with additional training and education on Sorenson products and services. Schedule service appointments between customers and Trainers when applicable. Possess exceptional problem solving abilities and training capabilities. Demonstrate a proven ability to develop these same traits in others. Must possess a professional image in dress and behavior.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Must be knowledgeable about the VRS application, FCC regulations, policies and procedures of Sorenson Communications, and all updates to the VRS software and equipment.
* Must be able to follow department policies and procedures and easily adjust to new and changing policies.
* Promote Sorenson products and services -- help customers bring a TDN (ten-digit number) to Sorenson from another provider, set-up and explain features and install new accounts.
* Must be able to work fast efficiently and accurately.
* Show an ongoing willingness to accept additional duties as assigned by manager.
* Multi-tasking skills required.
* Possess excellent cognitive skills.
* There are two groups within Customer Service for two languages. Depending on the job opening, the following language requirements are:
* Videophone applicants must be fluent in American Sign Language and written English.
* Phone or Chat applicants must be fluent in spoken and/or written English.
* American Sign Language is a plus.
* A minimum of two years experience working in customer service.
* A minimum of two years experience working with Excel & Word Documents.
* Must possess, at a minimum, a High School Diploma with proven employment capabilities.
Other General Requirements/Additional Notes
* Sitting for extended periods of time
* Must be able to sign using ASL for extended periods of time
* Keyboards routinely used throughout the day
* Must be willing to work flexible hours, weekend included.
* Positive attitude, team player, good interpersonal communication skills and able to work across company departments.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Sorenson Communications is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Associated topics: call, customer, customer order, customer service representative, guest, phone call, representative, service representative, telephone, telephone activation specialist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...