Seasonal Line Attendant $13/3pm-12:30am
Compensation: $28,415.00 - $39,860.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
This is a seasonal position (up to 6 months) within our manufacturing facility.
Primary Location: Ice Cream Plant
Shift is 3:30pm-12:30am (2nd shift)
Typically 5 days per week, some weekends
Employee discounts on company products
$13/hr, plus $1.50 shift pay for hours between 6pm-6am
Earn up to $100 Appreciation Bonus during unprecedented times Who we are!
At Schwan's Company, we are driven to bring our customers delicious foods and reliable services. That's how we grew from a 'one-man-and-a-truck' delivery business in rural Minnesota to a multibillion-dollar private company with thousands of team members nationwide. Our commitment to delicious foods shows in all we do, from careful ingredient selection and quality food making to delivering a great experience wherever you shop and eat.
The foods we make reach customers in many ways. We deliver directly to our customer's homes through our popular food-delivery business, offer well-known retail brands such as Red Baron , Freschetta , and Tony's pizzas, Pagoda snacks and appetizers, and Mrs. Smith's and Edwards desserts, and bring innovative food solutions to our customers in the food-service industry. To learn more, visit us at . What we are looking for
Here at Schwan's Company, we put a high priority on having safe, clean, and healthy workspaces. And we want individuals that take that seriously.
Are you a hard worker?
This job is in a fast-paced environment, and will require you to be physically active!
If you are able to do these active tasks, we want YOU to apply!
- Lift up to 50 lbs-bending carrying pushing pulling and other activities as needed.
- Stand and walk on concrete for long periods of time.
- Work in cold and/or hot temperatures throughout the day.
- Work quickly and efficiently with hands continuously (reaching and performing repetitive hand wrist and arm motions).
We need someone who can:
So what's this job all about?
- Understand simple instructions, training materials, and product labeling.
- Perform basic math.
- Work different ranges of hours such as full-time, overtime, or weekend shifts (The hours for this position range anywhere from 0 to 60 hours per week)
- Be a team player and interact professionally with co-workers.
- This position is responsible for performing different assembly and packaging jobs in the processing of foods.
- Making quality products under sanitary conditions in the most efficient manner and on a timely basis.
- Unpacking raw materials; mixing ingredients; assembling product and packing finished goods.
- Ensuring that all products (from raw materials to finished product) meet company and government quality standards.
- Inspecting products; throwing out or fixes products as necessary; writing down amount of waste as directed.
- Notifying supervisor of quality issues, ingredient/material problems and/or equipment breakdowns.
- All work is done on a rotation. Will rotate to other product lines in all facilities as needed.
- Keeping a straight product flow along conveyors.
- Assisting with training of new line attendants.
- Counting, packing and inspecting finished product for correct label, cleanliness, and quality.
- Working in a wide range of temperatures and conditions and being exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required, including but not limited to ear plugs, safety glasses/goggles, bump caps, hair and beard nets, and gloves.
- Performing all duties in compliance with existing USDA, OSHA, State, Federal, and company regulations, policies and procedures (including Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) and safety regulations).
- Conducting yourself in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies and other standards of conduct.
- Candidates with a high school diploma or equivalent are preferred.
- Candidates receiving offers of employment will be required to complete a post-offer, pre-placement background check and drug screen.
If you've made it this far through the description, we think you should just apply already
The employing subsidiaries of Schwan's Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected classes.
Associated topics: embroidery, machine operator, manufacture, manufacturing, pattern, patternmaking, seamstress, sewer, sewing machine operator, stitcher
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...