Customer Service Representative
Compensation: $27,110.00 - $41,120.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
Seeking Customer Service Representatives!
OfficeTeam has a challenging career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative in the growing Pharmaceutical industry. Are you always outgoing and sociable? This could be a great position for you. This position is based in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This could be the Whippany, New Jersey Customer Service Representative position you're looking for, if you're available for a long-term temporary-to-full-time engagement.
- Manage the fielding and sending of important written business correspondence
- Contribute accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Manage incoming telephone calls
- By being successful in your role, you will facilitate business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Strong technical skills including proficiency with MS Office
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Solid understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Demonstrated talents in communicating and interacting with clients/customers, both internal and external
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- Billing experience
- Customer service experience preferred
- Basic knowledge in computer software programs and office equipment
If you are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience to each and every customer you interact with and are a customer service 'champion', we want to hear from you. Submit your resume today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.###.#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
**Location:** Whippany, NJ
**Date Posted:** September 27, 2019
**Employment Type:** Temporary
**Job Reference:** 02750-#######504
**Staffing Area:** OfficeTeam
Associated topics: client, customer, customer care, customer service representative, guest, help desk, phone call, service representative, support specialist, telephone
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...