Customer Service Representative
Compensation: $30,835.00 - $51,600.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation:
$12.00 to $13.75 hourly
Available Positions for Customer Service Representatives!
OfficeTeam is looking for a Customer Service Representative with a distinct skill set to expand their career. Do you enjoy forming new relationships every day? This may be a great fit for your next career move. This position is based in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This Bridgeton, Missouri Customer Service Representative position could be for you, if you're available for a long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity.
What you get to do every single day
- Provide accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Field and send written business correspondence
- May support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Receive and place telephone callsJob Requirements:
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Proven experience going the extra mile to solve complex customer inquiries via extensive research
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Proven knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Customer service experience desired
- Proficient with computers and technology platforms
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills required
If you are a service 'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.###.#### or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Associated topics: answer, call center representative, customer care specialist, internship, rep, service agent, service representative, telephone, telephone service representative, tsr
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...