Vice President, Sales (Riverside)
Compensation: $80,690.00 - $44,620.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
About The Brand
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The iconic Paramount logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as Sunset Boulevard, The Godfather, Forrest Gump and Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, and Mission Impossible. Recent innovative break-out films such as Interstellar, Arrival and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. Paramount Pictures Television's 13 Reasons Why, The Alienist and Jack Reacher have also been thrilling audiences. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount's passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount is a subsidiary of ViacomCBS, which reaches 700 million global subscribers through MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and other media networks.
Overview and Responsibilities
The Vice President, Sales is responsible for growing sales and distribution, planning negotiating, and executing annual plans. This role will also oversee the development and ongoing management of customer relationships and the annual business planning process. The focus of the position will be leading Paramount's physical home entertainment partnership with Walmart. We will consider candidates in either Bentonville, AR or Los Angeles, CA.
Core responsibilities to include:
- Lead the sales organization in the development of quarterly and annual sales planning processes to achieve desired results.
- Grow sales and distribution through existing partnerships and joint business development plans.
- Effectively use market data and competitive intelligence as a tool to inform sales and negotiations.
- Develop and demonstrate productive relationships with customers, prospects and related industry partners. Understand customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Meet assigned goals for profitable sales, trade spend, market share, and other strategic objectives
- Lead customer initiatives by continuously assessing the need for improvement, championing change initiatives, and removing obstacles impeding increased performance.
- Identify and develop processes that improve sales and support the success of the customer and overall sales function.
- Build and facilitate team development by establishing, communicating and reinforcing values and competencies, and promoting a culture of collaboration work within and between departments.
- 10+ years sales experience in Home Entertainment (or similar industry) in a retailer 'customer' management capacity.
- Proven success in driving unmatched value from direct management and or leadership of large scale national & or multinational customers
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to skilfully negotiate, shape opinions, and influence at all levels with confidence. Think quickly and diplomatically in response to difficult situations. Present expertly and passionately to any audience.
- Highly numerate, with demonstrated analytical skills.
- Experience identifying major issues and trends in financial and operating reports and see their general implications for the organization.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
Posted: 03/08/:20 AM
Associated topics: b2b, business growth, business intelligence, inside sales, mba, regional sales, retail, sales, strategy, wholesale
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...