Build a Progressive Career Home with One of Hawaii's Largest CompaniesHowzit? You may not be familiar with Par Hawaii, but we ranked #5 on Hawaii Business magazine's Top 250 list of the state's largest companies by revenue. We're part of an even bigger corporation, Par Pacific, Inc., which has a mainland presence in Texas, Wyoming, Washington, and Idaho. This position, in one of our nomnom convenience stores, is a great place to set out on a career path in our organization that could lead to Senior CSA, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Retail Area Manager, Operations, Marketing and/or Logistics.
More good reasons to join us:
* Be part of the multi-state team that keeps America moving: Our company is involved at multiple key points in delivering fuel to America, from refining crude oil to distributing refined products to commercial and retail sales in the community.
* Give your neighbors the kokua to make their lives a little easier. You'll connect directly with members of the community and help them fuel their cars and fill their bellies.
* Enjoy great compensation and the ohana spirit. We welcome and encourage input from all employees, and you'll become part of a team that includes driven, creative thinking and hardworking professionals who love to win.
To meet the basic qualifications for this role you will be at least 21 years of age. In addition, to be a strong fit for the Customer Service Associate opportunity, you will have:
* A high school diploma or GED equivalent
* Some experience in retail sales and handling cash is preferred. We are also willing to train sharp, motivated candidates
* Solid interpersonal and customer service skills
If this sounds like the right combination of challenge and opportunity, and you meet the qualifications, we look forward to hearing from you. Mahalo!
Associated topics: customer service, customer service representative, deliver, delivering, retail customer service, retail sales associate, sales consultant, sell, seller, service representative