The Sales Associate is responsible for generating sales through exhibiting passion for product, brands, fashion and trends with all customers. The Sales Associate is also responsible for executing initiatives and tasks as assigned by the leadership team. Overall, the Sales Associate is expected to work as a positive member of the store team and consistently provide an exceptional customer experience.
* Reflects the PacSun brand by demonstrating passion and affinity for product, brands, fashion and trends * Contributes to positive working environment by consistently exhibiting core value behaviors * Maintains and drives the company's fashion image by adhering to the Employee Appearance Guidelines * Demonstrates willingness, aptitude, and initiative to learn what is unknown about product, brands, fashion and trends * Strives to improve individual performance while working as a productive member of the team
* Delivers an engaging, positive and authentic customer experience with all customers * Focuses on full-price selling while maintaining awareness of product value and promotions * Handles customer situations in compliance with policy and procedures, attempts to \"solve for yes\" and partners with the leadership when dealing with escalated issues * Completes all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner * Executes all visual directives and maintains visual standards set by the company and as directed by the management team * Supports high standards of organization and cleanliness, promoting safe working and shopping environment to maximize the customer experience * Upholds and complies with all company policies as outlined in the Policy and Procedure Manual, Code of Business Conduct, Employee Policy Guide and the Safety Program * Complies with all Loss Prevention policies, and communicates violations directly to the leadership team or via the Silent Witness Hotline * Shares feedback from customers with the leadership team to improve the overall customer experience
* Actively participates in all company and store contests and events * Stays current on all financial goals and priorities * Assists the leadership team in achieving all sales and operational goals
Education/Skills/Experience? Passion for product, brands, fashion and trends? Excellent selling skills? Proven to exhibit a friendly, out-going, open-minded, engaging personality that enjoys being a team player? Strong time management, communication, and organizational skills? Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate? Basic math and computer proficiency? Previous retail experience preferred
* Ability to climb, reach, bend and lift up to 30 pounds frequently and 50 pounds occasionally? Ability to operate a cash register and fold and display merchandise? Ability to work in store sales floor for extended periods - 95% or more of assigned shift Ability to communicate through oral interactions
* Must ahere to Federal, State and Local Labor LAws * Ability and Willingness to take on additional tasks * Ability to utilize power tools and navigate a ladder as needed * Secures and maintains any assigned company property * Ability to work flexible hours and understands and complies with all scheduling policies and practices