We started MedMen with a simple vision; cannabis as a consumer product. It is a simple idea with profound consequences for how marijuana is cultivated, produced and marketed. Quality standards matter, best practices matter, brand reputation matters. Today, MedMen is the most dominant cannabis enterprise in the emerging legal marijuana industry.
The Associate Graphic Designer /Visual Merchandiser is responsible for assisting in the production and creative development of visual merchandising documents, standards guides, visual communication docs, creative renderings, floorsets and PowerPoint presentations. Additionally, he/ she is responsible for supporting the creative efforts of MedMen's Retail team. The candidate must have a passion for great design and producing industry leading work, and have a curiosity to work across channels. He/she requires strong leadership, creative, and merchandising skills to effectively facilitate the execution of brand standards, visual merchandising and presentation strategies to positively impact overall business results. They take pride in their daily output and will not settle for anything less than the best. They love the thrill of building a world-class brand.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Support the design and production of a variety of creative outputs as directed.
* Offers input to creative meetings and sharing ideas.
* Produces on brand and effective designs across channels.
* Traffics and archives work within established procedures to ensure work is accessible and archived.
* Completes all tasks under deadline and within project scope.
Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
* Associate's degree in graphic design or related field.
* One to three years of experience as a graphic designer using Adobe Creative Cloud in an office setting
* Knowledge and experience with ad layouts, photography, traditional print and digital
* Experience organizing and maintaining files
* Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud and typical office programs
* High level of organization
* A can-do attitude
* Commitment to going the extra yard to ensure work is the best it can
* Functions well in a team environment
* Communication proficiency
* Flexibility, ability to pivot
* Thoroughness and adherence to pixel perfect standards
* Must seek and be receptive to feedback
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This position requires traveling 20% of the time
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
There is no visa or H-1B sponsorship.
Associated topics: 2d, 3d, demo, digital, floor sets, light, mannequin, showroom, store, visual merchandising