Sales Support Intern (Allison Park)
Compensation: $63,170.00 - $108,320.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
McKesson Prescription Technology & Services (MRxTS) provides technology that supports pharmacy operations and patient care through operational workflow software, clinical programs, 340B program management, inventory optimization, closed-door central fill facilities, and more.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission by joining McKesson Prescription Technology & Services you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. We understand the importance of a system that works together. You ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Your expertise, drive, and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payers to pharmacies. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that s vital to us all.Position Description:
McKesson s Undergraduate Intern program provides you with an opportunity to experience the healthcare industry first-hand. By applying your education to a real-life working environment, you will receive a solid foundation of experience as a McKesson Intern. Through project-based work across key business initiatives, as well as hands-on experience, you will be exposed to many aspects of the business and draw upon your varied skill set. Furthermore, by working in tandem with others, you will build a network of support to help you develop professionally. This is a hands-on opportunity to gain practical experience in a dynamic and growing business!
Undergraduate Intern Program Details:
- Paid Internship
- Part and/or Full-time work
- Position is located in Moon Township, PA
- No company sponsored housing, relocation, visa sponsorship or Green Card assistance available
- Each intern is assigned a project-focused opportunity on a current targeted goal within the McKesson Pharmacy Systems business unit. This is a hands-on opportunity to gain practical experience, while applying critical skills in a dynamic and growing business.
- The internship program also provides networking, access to executives, structured performance, coaching, and fun activities!
- Must be currently enrolled in a degree program for the duration of the internship to be eligible
- 3.0 minimum GPA
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor s degree program applicable to Business, Marketing, or Data Analytics and entering your Junior or Senior year.
- Willingness to learn, develop, and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment. Self-starter that brings both interpersonal skills and creative problem-solving skills.
- General Office Demands
- As an equal opportunity employer, McKesson Corporation unites the talents and contributions of all to advance the power of healthcare.
No agencies please.McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to ...@McKesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.Join us at McKesson!* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...