Sales Executive - Retail National Pharmacy (Tulsa)
Compensation: $28,030.00 - $46,110.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Loading some great jobs for you...
Sales Executive - Retail National PharmacyPosition Description
The Sales Executive position is a field sales position for McKesson Pharmacy Systems. The Sales Executive will be responsible for new business sales in the mid-tier, regional market. Conducts opportunity assessment for all accounts and defines overall account strategy. Builds sales funnel, develops high level relationships with key decision makers (C-suite relationships beyond CIO and departmental directors). Develops One McKesson account plans for all customers, inclusive of everything within account. Designs solutions and negotiates or navigates the contracting process. Keeps Sales Management Tool up to date each week for reporting purposes. Understands customer processes and decision drivers as well as their current and future needs. Identifies new ways of creating value with customers. Able to articulate ROI of products. Coordinates with other department success teams and shares new business opportunities. Participates in sales team presentations where appropriate to further enhance business growth opportunities, improve selling skills, and gain knowledge about customer base. Stay abreast of and learns about all new technical applications, products, programs, and services available to customers and for applying or utilizing them whenever appropriate or timely. Represent the company by consistently demonstrating the understanding and modeling of McKesson's ICARE shared principles.
Travel 50 80 % of time.Minimum Requirements
- 5+ years new account sales experience
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- 5 years experience selling healthcare equipment, services or pharmacy software applications.
- Experience working with pharmacy, executive or C-suite leadership
- Effective problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective PC skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of sales territory management
- Proficient in strategic sales and/or certification of Miller Heiman is preferred
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple, diverse projects and sales events simultaneously
Physical RequirementsMcKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
- 4-year degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to ...@McKesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
Associated topics: aseptic, aseptic technique, clinical, histology, immunohematology, injury, medicine, microbiological, therapy, toxicologist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...