Join Hudson's team as a Sales Associate at O'Hare International Airport! Bring your passion for customer service to life in this exciting full-time role. Perks include medical benefits, CTA stipend, and Vacation and Paid Time Off hours.
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland's Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers with employers that are committed to hiring talent through Skills.Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland's Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is your advocate with the hiring company throughout the hiring process. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills' Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. Additionally, Skills is free
for job seekers.Hiring Company: Hudson Group
Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.Job Summary:
Provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by assisting in the daily operation of the store.Job Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store or approach the cashwrap.
- Follow all company policies, cash handling policies and special store loss prevention procedures.
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management.
- Effectively operate a cash register.
- Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire store.
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility.
- Assist other store employees in maintaining security in stores.
- Stock merchandise.
- Inform management of any out of stock situations.
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and displays.
- Perform related work as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Proficiency in the operation of a cash register.
- High degree of interpersonal skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year Retail Sales and Cashiering.
- Hourly salary based on experience (increased after 90 days + annual increase) +
- Attendance bonuses
- Benefits package (90% Medical Benefits covered)
- Continued Transportation voucher
- Advancement opportunities
- Overtime potential
O'Hare International Airport (ORD) For more information about Skills for Chicagoland's Future, and to view additional roles Skills is currently placing unemployed/underemployed job seekers into, visit www.scfjobs.com .
Associated topics: client, courtesy clerk, customer service representative, delivering, retail customer service, retail sales associate, retail sales consultant, sell, service associate, store associate