Loading some great jobs for you...
CTG is seeking a new Client Partner in the Southwest Region to join our Sales team! This is a remote role with up to 50% regional travel required.
• Solicit and maintain favorable contacts with current and potential key and strategic accounts.
• Sell staff augmentation, development and integration solutions.
• Work closely with Managing Directors, Sales Directors, and client managers and CIOs.
• Meet or exceed financial objectives
• Manage pursuit team to meet/exceed assigned objectives
• Identify obstacles and define CTG strategy to defeat/overcome them
• Develop account plans, account strategy, and sales action plans
• Build new relationships at all levels of the customer organization
• Establish strong relationship with strategic sourcing/procurement organization
• Educate customers on CTG’s strategic staffing capabilities and services
• Identify key targets (executive managers) and develop relationships with them
• Document all sales activity in CTG’s sales management tool
• Provide regular status updates on the customer requirements, changes that may affect our support; forecasts into the clients business environment
• Report on weekly call activity, number of open and new requisitions, interviews, placements and other metrics
• Develop opportunities within established accounts and/or prospects effectively
• Foster client confidence and strengthen selling relationships by demonstrating general business and IT knowledge
• Research client issues, business problems and pains using market intelligence and effective listening skills
• Assist consultants in coordinating and making effective sales calls
• Identify, close and manage the client relationship for small managed solution opportunities
• Manage opportunities following CTG’s Global Management System Sales Processes
• Forecast sales activities and results using the CRM tool
• Work with recruiting organization to prioritize requisitions and meet submittal and placement goals
• Lead and provide coaching to associate account executives
• Perform other duties as required to fulfill responsibilities
• Minimum five years’ experience selling information technology services/solutions
• Competent in presentation and negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to develop strong client relationships
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Good analytical skills and ability to aid with problem solving
• Strong leadership skills
• Expert in selling business solutions to key and strategic clients
• Bachelor’s degree; Business Administration preferred
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...