- $37,490.00 -85,860.00/year*
141 Gilbert Dr
CHS has an opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are looking for an individual to join our Operations team working as a Laborer. You will assist patrons in a professional manner and promote a positive image of the coop. You must have the ability to adapt, think and make decisions quickly; have a pleasant attitude, be helpful, and customer focused.
You must be able to work extended hours during the Spring months.
* Work with patrons in a courteous and professional manner.
* Customer Service & Sales: Provide excellent customer service and assist customers with buying bulk fertilizer, chemicals and seed as well as delivering of grain commodities to the terminal
* Load and Unload railcars in a timely manner as they come into the business
* Verify that the equipment and supporting vehicles are in good working order
* Blend and load Agronomy products
* Unload grain commodities as they are received
* Deliver products such as fertilizer, chemical, seed, or other to customer site
* Perform warehouse work to include: driving loader, forklift, mechanics, and maintenance.
* Perform housekeeping inside and outside of all facilities.
* Complete all safety reports and required record keeping.
* Follow all company policies and procedures.
* Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
* Crop protection product mixing
* Operation of application equipment
* Operation of location facilities
Basic Qualifications: (required)
* High School diploma or GED
* CDL license or ability to attain one with HAZMAT endorsement
* Ability to lift 75 lbs, climb rail cars, ladders, stairs and bins
* Ability to operate loaders, conveyors, tractors, and track mobile
* Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and temperatures
* Ability to work long hours to meet business demands
* Must pass pre-employment drug screen
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
* Farming background
* Grain handling experience
* Elevator experience
Associated topics: cajera, cajero, client, counter, customer, customer experience representative, retail associate, retail sales consultant, service associate, shop
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...