As the country's oldest clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers is proud to uphold the same traditions and values for nearly two centuries. We believe these are the reasons why our customers consider us to be far more than a store. Brooks Brothers has been an American icon since 1818. In 1915, our present ten-story flagship store opened at 346 Madison Avenue near New York's most prominent social organizations, including the Harvard and Yale Clubs and the New York Yacht Club. Almost 200 years later, we continue to dress ladies and gentlemen of all generations and cultivate long term relationships with our loyal clients. Our store represents our respect for our heritage and vision to be the premiere lifestyle destination. We continually strive to make this a great place to work with a strong emphasis on career development and associate satisfaction. We are consistently devoted to championing both our people and the Brooks Brothers Brand.
We are seeking a Part Time Store Supervisor for our Outlets Shoppes at Oshkosh location
The Store Supervisor is a consistent top performer who assists the Store Manager with the day to day operations of a store. The Supervisor is a role model exemplifying the Company's core values and strongly influencing theStore Team through proven selling, clienteling and merchandising/visual skills.
Responsibilities of the Store Supervisor include but are not limited to:
* Assist with driving and controlling store sales, KPI, shrink and payroll performance.
* Achieve personal productivity goals.
* Coach, and inspire Store Teams to consistently drive sales results.
* Utilize all company training tools to train and develop Store Teams to appropriate performance levels.
* Foster a positive work environment that encourages ideas and innovative problem solving.
* Assume store leadership responsibility in the absence of store management.
* Assist in the networking, recruiting and selection of top talent
* Ensure Brand consistency through proper visual presentation of fixtures and product.
* Communicate merchandise needs and trends to Store Manager in order to maximize sales .
* A passion for the Brooks Brothers Brand and delivering outstanding customer service
* Proven track record of increasing sales and consistently ranking as a top performer.
* Exceptional communication skills.
* Strong operational skills
* The proven ability to engage and inspire a team
* The ability to adapt and embrace change
* Minimum of 1 year of management or supervisory experience, preferably in luxury or designer apparel.
Brooks Brothers is proud to offer our Associates competitive compensation, a fulfilling work environment, unique and special benefits and a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to a healthy and safe workplace for all.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We Value and Respect Each Other by Providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Brooks Brothers is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or Associate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and Associates based on any of these protected categories. It is also Brooks Brothers policy to comply with all applicable federal and state laws respecting consideration of employment status and requests for reasonable accommodations in hiring and employment decisions. We expect mutual respect in support of our values and Equal Employment Opportunities. Associated topics: associate manager, department supervisor, general manager, lead, major gift officer, principal, store manager, supervise, supervisor, retail management