Inside Sales Representative
Compensation: $48,820.00 - $82,550.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are currently seeking a Inside Sales Representative to drive sales through the effective use of up-selling, competitive pricing and superior customer service that meets each customer’s unique set of delivery and installation requirements. Assist the Branch Manager in maintaining inventory levels via the purchasing and tracking of materials for resale.
The Responsibilities Include:
- Provide excellent customer service using professional communication skills.
- Set and authorize delivery dates based on knowledge of the Company’s production, delivery schedules and staffing levels.
- Maintain customer relationships.
- Open and close the branch in the Branch Manager’s and Assistant Branch Manager’s absence.
- Negotiates price levels to maintain competitive position in the marketplace.
- Uses expert application, installation and product knowledge to up-sell the customer appropriately.
- Possesses ability to overcome objections or concerns of potential customers by utilizing technical expertise.
- Contacts potential customers and “zero account” customers to initiate the sales process.
- Responsible for the balancing and processing of end of day sales reconciliation.
- Tracks and reports on stock levels using the Mincron computer system.
- Coordinates purchases of materials for re-sale through the Branch Manager to ensure duplicate orders are avoided.
- Handles incoming customer complaints in a prompt and courteous manner; owns the problem until resolved, including the direction of delivery and warehouse personnel.
- Ensures accurate computer transactions.
- Prepare and audit sales and margin reports for daily transactions.
- Make recommendations and work closely with Branch Manager to correct unacceptable margin levels.
- Participates in all training exercises, including role-plays to enhance sale capabilities.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- BS Degree or Equivalent work experience preferred.
- Two years prior inside sales or customer service experience (preferably in the building material distribution industry).
- Mincron operating system. Proven ability to learn new software package.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must be self-motivated and enthusiastic about our business.
- Must have excellent customer service and people skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and possess excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must be analytical and able to solve problems.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be ethical and honest.
- Must be dependable and have a current state issued driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to pass a company required drug test.
- Must be able to read, speak and write the English language to communicate with vendors, customers and other branch employees.
Loading some great jobs for you...