Sales Rep III - Seminis Vegetables- Mid-Atlantic (Nazareth)
Compensation: $27,010.00 - $43,180.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Sales Rep III - Seminis Vegetables- Mid-AtlanticYOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Sales Representative for Seminis, you will be responsible for cultivating meaningful relationships with key Retail Distribution Partners, Direct Grower Accounts and entities across the Produce Chain (Packers, Shippers, Brokers and Retail) in the Northeast/Mid-Atlantic territory. You will facilitate the placement of commercial products and deliver the Seminis brand experience to our customers. This role is accountable for the Mid-Atlantic geography sales results of Seminis products within Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia and West Virginia.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Sales Representative, are to:
WHO YOU ARE
- Work with Sales Lead, Marketing Manager, Strategy Accounts, Technology Development and Customer Operations in order to earn number one position with growers;
- Develop and implement distributor business plans, manage forecasting, inventory management and product line demand issues, set the business direction and coordinate follow-up with dealers;
- Operate in close coordination with Bayer Marketing Team to ensure achievement of program execution and program fulfillment, including national and regional marketing initiatives;
- Understand customer needs and develop trusting relationships with customers, developing and recommending business strategies to achieve short and long-term business plans for assigned area;
- Consistently demonstrate constructive leadership and positive image in representing the Seminis Brand and Bayer Crop Science;
- Gather, assimilate, and analyze market and competitive information;
- Act as the business expert for growers, negotiate and plan for customer needs;
- Handle product performance inquiries, complaints, establishment of customer trial/plot plans, coordination of plot tours, and general management of the territory;
- Collaborate with the Bayer Market Development team to maximize services, information, and sales to growers desiring extensive technical/agronomic expertise;
- Assist Market Development with establishing side-by-side trial plots with targeted farmers, collect & summarize performance data to optimize product recommendations, and demonstrate proof of product performance positioning against competition;
- Develop and maintain business/growth plan with customers that increase their profits, identifying business opportunities for Customers that add value throughout the Produce Chain;
- Serve as key business consultant to growers. Manage and develop relationships with influential stakeholders across the Produce Chain.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience;
- 6+ years' experience in agricultural sales, marketing, or account management;
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, oral and written);
- Strong business acumen, account planning, influencing and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to pass driving record background check (i.e. moving violations, accidents, License suspension, etc.).
- Experience with Commercial vegetables.
Domestic relocation assistance may be offered for this role.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the 'Passion to Innovate' and the 'Power to Change', we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: United States : Delaware : Residence Based || United States : Maryland : Residence Based || United States : New Jersey : Residence Based || United States : New York : Residence Based || United States : Pennsylvania : Residence Based || United States : Virginia : Residence Based || United States : West Virginia : Residence Based
Division: Crop Science
Reference Code: 129347
+ 1 888-###-####, option #5
Associated topics: b2c, door to door, electronic commerce, residential, residential customer, residential sales, retail, retailer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...