Inside Sales Representative - Public Sector
Employment Type: Full-Time
Do you have a passion for building the future in the Cloud Computing business within the Public Sector? Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) by engaging with key system integrators who are reinventing their IT strategy by adopting and delivering cloud computing solutions? Do you have the business savvy, government business development experience necessary to help further establish Amazon as a leading cloud platform provider?
As an AWS Inside Sales Representative (ISR), you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mindshare and adoption of Amazon Web Services in the public sector. Your mission will be to develop AWS awareness and adoption, build AWS competency, and drive sell-through engagements with a targeted set of government large systems integrators.
In this role, you will establish business and technical relationships with AWS partners through your knowledge of the customer's mission and the environment. You will have day-to-day interactions with our partners in support of government agencies. The ideal candidate must be able to open doors and develop a strong pipeline of leads for GSI Partners. He/She must also have proven analytical skills and experience creating relationships and building a base of contacts that will ultimately drive sales. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, industry-leading technology business focused on making an impact to partners. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about the mission, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. You will also work very closely with the AWS sales team to drive joint sales engagement to support the development of a strategic plan for development of future opportunities and pursuits.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Serve as a key member of the AWS Public Sector Partner Team in helping to drive overall AWS market
· Manage a targeted portfolio of system integrators, developing and advancing relationships and growing AWS revenue to and through these partners.
· Understand and navigate public sector contracting vehicles and procedures.
· Set a strategic sales plan for your target markets and ensure it's in line with the AWS strategic direction.
· Understand the technical considerations and certifications specific to the public sector.
· Create a plan to follow up and qualify inbound leads from events and campaigns conducted by the AWS Public Sector marketing team, sales and proposal capture team.
· Work with territory sales leaders to identify key targets and build out the contact database
· Develop relationships with key sales leaders to drive leads to opportunities and shepherd those opportunities to closure
· Use sales force automation tools to develop and update ROI/funnel reporting and dashboards for management and sales visibility
· Organize the delivery or webinars and other learning activities and follow up
· Ensure customer satisfaction, liaison with CES
· Limited travel
· Self-starter and self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to collaborate to solve complex business challenges.
· Experience using Salesforce (reports and CRM).
· Demonstrated ability to create innovative and targeted lead generation programs that generate results
· Accomplished range of skills from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
· Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted lead generation programs with the ability to drive projects through completion
· The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
· Ability to forge relationships with sales leaders and reps
· Superior oral and written communication skills
· A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and a knack for driving and/or being associated with benchmark industry products/services
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...