We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated Customer Specialist with a passion for customer support in our La Jolla, CA and Westwood, MA office. Responsible for initial contact qualification and basic technical product assistance to customers.
1. Fielding inbound support requests as required to help customers with Altium products questions and queries
2. Create and dispatch technical support tickets
3. Troubleshoot and resolve installation and licensing related matters
4. Resolving and documentation installation, licensing and most commonly asked questions
5. Making outbound calls as required to help to resolve customer issues
6. Constantly expand technical knowledge by exploring technical content and Altium products
7. Level II: Troubleshoot and resolve technical product related to customer questions
1. High School Grade Education
2. Level II: Associate Degree in technical subjects
3. Level II: 2+ years of experience in technical customer support
4. Fluent in English
5. Fluency in an additional language is a plus
6. Good Verbal and Written communication skills
7. Ability to troubleshoot is required
8. Background in Technical Support or Customer Service is a plus
9. Ability to read and follow guides used to resolve common installation and licensing issues
10. Consistent and reliable productivity
11. EDA (Electronics Design Automation) Industry experience is a plus
12. Be driven, self-managed, and motivated
Working conditions: This job may require occasional travel.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...