As an Assistant Manager, you will support the General Manager/Store Manager to build a Team that delivers results through providing an amazing customer experience. You also share the responsibility to execute all Store Operations and maintain a visually appealing store. You create a positive environment that develops and engages your Managers, Associates and Customers every day. You love being part of a Winning Team and you bring your energy to work every day.
Who you are:
* Ambitious and passionate.
* Engaging personality who attracts great talent.
* Demonstrates a competitive spirit and desire to win.
* Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit.
* Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
* Able to adapt to change and take on more responsibilities.
* Self motivated.
* Stylish with a love of fashion.
What you'll do:
* Work together with the GM/SM to set store goals.
* Motivate associates to perform at a high level by creating a fun, challenging and rewarding culture.
* Create an amazing customer experience and continually provide feedback to associates on the sales floor.
* Communicate clear expectations and hold the store associates accountable to achieving results.
* Ensure store standards for merchandising and operations are met consistently.
* Be a role model for our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Compassion.
What you'll need:
* Consistent record of results.
* A positive attitude and lots of energy.
* A passion for people both customers and your team.
* Ability to do multiple things at the same time.
* Strong merchandising skills and an eye for visual details.
* Initiative to continue self development.
* Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business.
Where you come from:
* 9+ months as Assistant Manager in similar volume, apparel business with 2+ years of supervisory experience or college degree.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package that includes outstanding bonus potential, a casual work environment, a generous merchandise discount and realistic growth potential. Aropostale is an equal
opportunity employer, M/F. Associated topics: lead, manager, principal, retail store manager, sales lead, senior manager, store supervisor, supervisor, retail management, team lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.