Retail Sales Representative Full Time
At our Company has the perfect opportunity for a candidate that looks forward to representing top brands. We are seeking a dynamic full-time Retail Sales Representative whose job is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who can collaborate with store management to increase sales that meet the clients expectations. You will be selling in major retail locations, representing brand name products such as chocolate, candy/confections, sports drinks, soda products, and snacks. This is a great opportunity to work withthe largest sales and marketing agency in North America.
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Develop key relationships with store and market managers.
- Delivers regular visibility and client contact to ensure proper product placement.
- Success is securing front end and main aisles presence of client products.
- You own analyzing business needs to identify grow opportunities.
- Develop sales plans to close sales gaps and deliver results.
- High School Diploma or GEDor equivalent experience required;Bachelor's Degreeor equivalent experience preferred
- Previous retail sales experience preferred
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
Associated topics: client service, counter, customer experience representative, deliver, retail associate, retail customer service, retail sales, retail sales consultant, service associate, service representative