- Adecco USA
- $34,305.00 -64,540.00/year*
Customer Service/Call Center
141 Gilbert Dr
You landing a new customer service job in Rochester, NY would be pretty good, BUT you landing a new customer service job with US would be simply AWESOME! It can happen, because we're looking for long-term customer service representatives to join the amazing team at a local, established company, with room for movement!
Here's a preview of what you'll be working on as a Customer Service Representative:
- Working in an office environment, you'll be making the magic happen by answering incoming calls, responding to customer inquiries and providing overall exceptional customer service.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbally as well as having a knack for computers is all it takes!
- You'll be working together with your team in a fast-paced environment.
INTERESTED??? Here's what it takes to apply:
- Above all, you've got to be reliable. If you're ready to go at the start of each shift, you're A-OK in our book!
- Even though you don't have much (or any) experience, that's not a problem -these customer service positions are ENTRY-LEVEL jobs with room for you to learn and grow!
These positions may require evenings and one weekend day. With a pay rate of $12.00/hr, it's a great opportunity to earn some fast cash this back to school season!
So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in your court. For instant consideration for this customer service position, click on Apply Now! We can't wait to hear from you!
Associated topics: agent, clerk, client service, intern, phone, product support, rep, service representative, technical assistant, tsr
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...