Customer Service Representative
Compensation: $30,145.00 - $50,240.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Reports to: Branch Manager
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organizes the clerical functions of the branch.
- Provides direct customer service to loan and sales finance customers.
- Compiles and maintains records of loan transactions and branch activities.
- Performs a wide variety of clerical duties, utilizing his/her knowledge of systems and/or procedures.
- Conducts solicitation and collection of customer accounts.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- The CSR is responsible for all daily solicitation, cash control, processing of loans and sales finance applications, correspondence, completion of loan documents, and maintain other clerical functions of the branch.
- This person also assists in working assigned delinquencies.
- The CSR must develop a thorough knowledge of Company policies and procedures and develop and maintain technical skills such as: operate standard office equipment, computer terminal, copiers, calculators, be able to handle and count cash, and type accurately and proficiently.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze relevant information and apply individual judgment to company policies. Comply with these policies, laws, regulations and procedures, and operational standards
- Perform similar job-related duties as assigned
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English well
- The CSR has vital contact with the customers and therefore, should have strong verbal and interpersonal skills that demonstrate the ability to deal effectively and tactfully with all types of customers. This includes collections, as well as the development of new business
- Problem-solving and reasoning abilities are also important in maintaining the very best customer care
- The CSR must be honest and fair with all customers and employees. This person should have strong personal attributes such as a high energy level, positive outlook, and integrity in all relations with customers and the community.
- This person should be a team player and assist other employees to reach the common goals of the branch office and be expected to perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- A CSR should be self-motivated and take initiative to accomplish both personal goals and branch objectives
- Must possess a valid driver s license and have access to the use of and ability to operate a personal automobile
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to meet current licensing requirements of various federal and state regulators and insurance companies
Interested parties are not considered to be applicants unless they are asked to fill out a 1st Franklin Financial employment application.
Associated topics: associate, clerk, coordinator, customer care associate, customer care representative, customer service specialist, product support, representative, service agent, technical support
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...